tisdag 12 januari 2010

buenos pero fríos

I been thinking of this for a wile now, and I think it's time for me to show all of you who doesen't understand swedish what's going on here. I know i'm not that good with laguage, so it's not the words thats important tonight. I'm just going to try to sum some of my thoughts here.

I spent the last cuple of days reading what i wrote, 'cause I so often forget. The mening was from the begining with this blog to write about music. I wanted to share, and inspire to new artist. But it seems like i just compare my life, my friends, and people that I meet with different songs. People are like songs I swear, as the swedish singer Annika Norlin, hello saferide, says in the wounderful I wonder who's like this one.

So, that's pretty much what I do. I hear a song, quote a line, and then tell you about my life. About how I spent the last three years dealing with the fact that a love of mine died and some of my best friends moved across the world and never got back, wile i was stuck here in -20 degrees. I write about boyfriends and what songs I listened to when someone i thought i was gonna spend my life with just didn't love me no more. About heartache and about missing something that doesn't exist any longer, and that never did ( "So of course I miss you, and I miss you bad. But I also felt this way when I was still with you", Whitest boy alive). Everything In my life can me said with a single line from a song. Some people loves music, I just love songs.

It might sound like i'm always depressed, always writing about things that's hurting. That's only half true. I do write about things that makes me happy too. About records. Physical cds and vinyls, conserts, afterpartys that last until the sunrice and music that makes you wanna dance at seven in the morning, before you go to shool, like It's not my name with Ting Tings.

But mostly I write about Lars Winnerbäck. A swedish singer/songwriter that has had to much affect in my life when I think about it. Everyday is one of his songs, and every song is a feeling. Todays was När sommaren kommer ( when the summer comes) and that's something i never think about, that's just the way it is. Everyday. I meet him back in 2005. I fell in love and we spent the last five years together. We broke up a cuple of weeks ago, and the wounds are still fresh, but I hope that when the hearache goes away, we will still be able to be friends.

Occasionally i write about moments. Beautiful moments that i hope i get the chance to remember for the rest of my life. Like this summer when I meet someone so fucking special, and spent hours and hours just sitting in my garden in the middle of the night comparing Mikael Wiehe with Modena City Ramblers drinking red wine, or when I saw Shout out louds for the first time in a small festival in the middle of the dark forest of Småland on one of those summernights when the sun never goes down.When i was walking 5 km in peeptoe-high heels on new years in snow and -25, or lying on the floor with your best friend creating naked girls out of newspaper on a monday ( I love the drunken mondays, like this one) But not only moments from the past, but moments that will come. Right now I'm looking forward to having my Partner in crime, Gustav, back. Cause I write about my life. And this is my life in Eskilstuna, the city that did no good exept for KENT. And this weekend were gonna go to Hagnesta Hill...

1 kommentar:

Enrique sa...

Superb post Sofie! It was a fantastic overview of what you write in here... important for some of us who don't manage to understand Svenska pretty well. And yeah, these were "buenos pero fríos a -20 grados" :)